|Home|||||Gallery|||||About|||||CV|||||News/Events|||||Join Mailing List|||||Links|||||Contact|
Events - 2019
1) Fit for Life Physiotherapy Client Reception Area - Aldershot / Burlington - August 2019 - October 2019
2) Final week for Garden Series Exhibit at Teresa Seaton Studio & Gallery - Burlington Post - May 23, 2019
3) Review of Garden Series Exhibit by Regina Haggo in Toronto Star Newspaper - May 6, 2019
4) Review of Garden Series Exhibit by Regina Haggo in The Spec Newspaper - May 4, 2019
5) Garden Series solo exhibit at Teresa Seaton Studio and Gallery from April 3 to May 25, 2019 with opening reception on Saturday, April 6 from 1:00 to 4:00.
6) West Hamilton Artists Tour - May 11 and 12, 2019 - Mother's Day Weekend. I will be in Studio #(TBA) at 28 Mountain Ave. in Hamilton. Check the WHAT website for a tour map. https://www.westhamiltonartiststour.com/
7) Artists for Hospice - April 4 and 5, 2019 - I am happy to be participating in this great event. Please check the website https://artistsforhospice.ca/ for additional details.
8) Kaleidoscope April 5 -7, 2019 - As a member of the Fibre Arts Guild at the Art Gallery of Burlington I have two works in this All Guilds Spring show. Free Admission
9) Dundas Valley School of Art - Silent Auction April 4 - 6, 2019 - This is my 11th year participating in the silent auction. I have 3 paintings in this exhibit. Check out the website https://dvsa.ca/downloads/auction/ for further details.