|Home|||||Gallery|||||About|||||CV|||||News/Events|||||Join Mailing List|||||Links|||||Contact|
Events - 2019
1) Review of Garden Series Exhibit by Regina Haggo in The Spec Newspaper - May 4, 2019
2) West Hamilton Artists Tour - May 11 and 12, 2019 - Mother's Day Weekend. I will be in Studio #(TBA) at 28 Mountain Ave. in Hamilton. Check the WHAT website for a tour map. https://www.westhamiltonartiststour.com/
3) Garden Series solo exhibit at Teresa Seaton Studio and Gallery from April 3 to May 25, 2019 with opening reception on Saturday, April 6 from 1:00 to 4:00.
4) Artists for Hospice - April 4 and 5, 2019 - I am happy to be participating in this great event. Please check the website https://artistsforhospice.ca/ for additional details.
5) Kaleidoscope April 5 -7, 2019 - As a member of the Fibre Arts Guild at the Art Gallery of Burlington I have two works in this All Guilds Spring show. Free Admission
6) Dundas Valley School of Art - Silent Auction April 4 - 6, 2019 - This is my 11th year participating in the silent auction. I have 3 paintings in this exhibit. Check out the website https://dvsa.ca/downloads/auction/ for further details.