|Home|||||Gallery|||||About|||||CV|||||News/Events|||||Join Mailing List|||||Links|||||Contact|
Events - 2019
1) The Promise of Sekishu Washi Juried Exhibit at the Propeller Gallery (30 Abell St. Toronto) October 23 to November 3, 2019
2) Fit for Life Physiotherapy Client Reception Area - Aldershot / Burlington - August 2019 - October 2019
3) Final week for Garden Series Exhibit at Teresa Seaton Studio & Gallery - Burlington Post - May 23, 2019
4) Review of Garden Series Exhibit by Regina Haggo in Toronto Star Newspaper - May 6, 2019
5) Review of Garden Series Exhibit by Regina Haggo in The Spec Newspaper - May 4, 2019
6) Garden Series solo exhibit at Teresa Seaton Studio and Gallery from April 3 to May 25, 2019 with opening reception on Saturday, April 6 from 1:00 to 4:00.
7) West Hamilton Artists Tour - May 11 and 12, 2019 - Mother's Day Weekend. I will be in Studio #(TBA) at 28 Mountain Ave. in Hamilton. Check the WHAT website for a tour map. https://www.westhamiltonartiststour.com/
8) Artists for Hospice - April 4 and 5, 2019 - I am happy to be participating in this great event. Please check the website https://artistsforhospice.ca/ for additional details.
9) Kaleidoscope April 5 -7, 2019 - As a member of the Fibre Arts Guild at the Art Gallery of Burlington I have two works in this All Guilds Spring show. Free Admission
10) Dundas Valley School of Art - Silent Auction April 4 - 6, 2019 - This is my 11th year participating in the silent auction. I have 3 paintings in this exhibit. Check out the website https://dvsa.ca/downloads/auction/ for further details.